||SMD parts for the Mini 12V USB Regulator|
All the SMD parts required to build the switchmode regulator board from the article, "Install USB Charging Points In Your Car".
- 1 x RT8299A 3A step-down regulator IC (SOIC-8)
- 1 x NR6045T100M 10µH 2.5A (3A sat.) 6x6mm SMD inductor
- 1 x SK33A 3A Schottky diode (DO-214AC/SMA)
- 1 x SMAJ15A 15V transient voltage suppressor (DO-214AC/SMA)
- 2 x 22µF 16V X5R SMD capacitors (3216/1206)
- 2 x 10µF 25V X5R SMD capacitors (2012/0805)
- 2 x 100nF 50V X7R SMD capacitors (3216/1206)
- 1 x 100pF 50V C0G SMD capacitor (3216/1206)
- 1 x 100kΩ ±1% SMD resistor (3216/1206)
- 1 x 6.8kΩ ±1% SMD resistor (3216/1206)
- 1 x 1.3kΩ ±1% SMD resistor (3216/1206)
- 1 x 100Ω ±1% SMD resistor (3216/1206)
PCB is available separately. Note that the (through-hole) connectors are not included as which ones you need depends on the application.